Monday, April 19, 2010

My Minnesota Dating Life

I've been back in Minneapolis for about 3 months now, and it has been great. I'm so happy to be back.

Since I've been back, my dating life has been interesting with its shares of ups and downs.

When I got my job offer, I was dating 3 different men in Orlando. When I left, I was down to 1, cause 1 dude got cut (that damn DB, I kept giving him chance after chance and he kept fucking up!) and 1 dude cut me since I was leaving (oh well). The dude that I kept was the one I liked the most out of the 3, and had I stayed in Orlando he would have been my boyfriend. Anyway, we still talk but I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Before I moved, there was a guy, MD, who was sweating me hard and couldn't wait for me to move because he wanted us to date. Yet once I was arrived, he went AWOL - very curious. I've pretty much written him off...he asked me out last night but I don't think I'm going. He isn't consistent and I don't have time for that.

Don't think I've been sitting at home bored tho. I've been going out on dates almost every weekend, which has been great. I reconnected with someone I knew back in college...well actually, we "knew" each other in college but didn't really know much about each other, so we're connecting for the first time. Its been fun spending time with him and getting to know him. I know it won't turn into anything serious, at least not anytime soon, and I'm more than cool with that. But my desire for a serious relationship hasn't changed, so I'm going to keep swimming in the Twin Cities dating pool.

5 comments:

Tunde said...

inconsistency can be a killer. sounds like you have some good prospects. glad you are enjoying MN.

Faydra Deon said...

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy yourself out there and be safe.

Lo_lah said...

You are right, inconsistent dudes are a waste of time becasue the truth is if they are really feeling you they are always available. I love the blog and the topics, I'mglad I checked it out.

I would love for you to check me out:
http://www.lolahstastytalk.com

melette said...

You are doing great, sis. Keep trying.

Dani said...

Just 'discovered' your blog. Love it so far, going to follow along with your journey :)