Tuesday, February 9, 2010

formspring.me

You're a beautiful , intellegent, extremely focused woman. What are you looking for in a potential mate, if you even ARE looking. And what are some qualities you feel you would NOT put up with, no matter what?

Thank you! The short answer is that I'm looking for a man that loves me, complements me, respects me, and is loyal to me. I've learned that the resume stats don't matter nearly as much as the way a man treats you, if he keeps his word, is faithful, etc. I think I'd fit best with a man who loved life & to have fun, who didn't take himself too seriously but knew it when was time to be serious, whose lifeplan matched up at least somewhat with mine, and challenged me to be the best person I can be.

Lets see...stuff I can't put up with: lying, cheating, disrespect, physical/mental/emotional abuse, men who have been incarcerated, multiple children by multiple women, addiction issues, misogynist behavior, or not being accepting of all/who I am.

Whats on your playlist?

I have a ton of playlists on my iPod...mostly depending on my mood. I've got a lot of Mary J Blige, Jay-Z, Drake, Teedra Moses, and Aaliyah stuff. I have a lot of old stuff that I listened to growing up, especially a lot of old school stuff that my parents played. As for more recent stuff, I've been listening to a lot of Wale and Drake lately, along with some Teedra Moses, Melanie Fiona's new album, and Esthero (I love her, she needs to do a new album). Oh and Foreign Exchange stays in rotation a lot too.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Milan said...

SoRHOr, we must have the same iPod b/c I luv all the musicians you listed. I luv Esthero and wish she would come out with something new too. I luv The Foreign Exchange as well. They're most recent album stays in heavy rotation at my place.